Bifidus Power Blend (powder probiotic)
This product is coming soon.
- 75 billion microbiota per serving
- Non-GMO formula made with 4 strains of Bifidobacteria
- Research shows that bifidus bacteria can help improve immune function and may help reduce cholesterol levels*
- May help ease bloating, gas, chronic constipation, stomach pain, and lactose intolerance*
- Bifidus bacteria has been shown to help relieve constipation, rotavirus and antibiotic associated diarrhea*
- May support healthy weight management, blood sugar and mood*
- Take 1 large scoop per day with or without meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: .6g (About 1 large scoop) = 75 billion CFU
- Number of Servings: 47 or more
- Storage: Keep refrigerated to maintain potency
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Paleo, Nut-Free
TRUST YOUR GUT FEELING
As the Principle of Uniqueness reminds us, you know your body, and if you listen close enough, you will intuitively understand what your body needs to function at its best. Relying on this natural "gut feeling" to nurture and improve your health is not to be underestimated. If you have digestive issues, large or small, or if you find yourself dragging through your day more often than you used to, a daily probiotic can help to correct your course.
In our specially formulated Bifidus Power Blend, you'll find:
- Bifidobacterium longum - Research shows that B. longum can reduce cholesterol, promote weight loss, and relieve constipation.5 In older adults, B. longum minimizes flu and cold-like symptoms – such as fatigue, headache, and runny nose.6 In 2011, scientists found that B. longum could reduce anxiety by way of the gut-brain axis.7
- Bifidobacterium bifidum - Like its bifidobacteria friends, B. bifidum reduces markers of inflammation. 8 One study published in 2011 even found that a probiotic containing only B. bifidum was enough to significantly improve signs of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), such as bloating, abdominal pain, and gas. 9Research shows that B. bifidum (along with B. lactis and Lactobacillus acidophilus) can safeguard against eczema when taken in the third trimester of pregnancy.10 And because bifidobacteria levels decrease with age – increasing your risk of infection – researchers found that supplementing with B. bifidum helps to rebuild the inner ecosystem, even after supplementation has ended. 11
- Bifidobacterium breve - In children with constipation, B. breve increases bowel movements, softens stool, and reduces pain related to constipation.12 In animal studies, researchers found that B. breve suppresses weight gain, improving both cholesterol and blood sugar.13 Other research published in 2015 shows that a probiotic blend of Lactobacillus rhamnosous and B. breve might have an anti-inflammatory effect in cigarette smokers.14
- Bifidobacteria infantis - In 2013, researchers looked closely at the impact of B. infantis on inflammatory disorders that manifested within the gut or outside the gut. Patients had been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, psoriasis, or chronic fatigue syndrome. In all cases, B. infantis has the ability to trim down inflammatory markers.15 In those with celiac disease who are still consuming gluten, B. infantis reduces inflammatory markers as well as indigestion, reflux, and constipation.16
The importance of a healthy gut, and how gut health can affect all areas of your life, can't be overstated. Grasping this truth — that the gut is the source — can bring about an empowering and often radical change.