Protein Hot Chocolate Smoothie by Garden of Life
A hot chocolate smoothie sounds like the ultimate treat, but you could actually enjoy this as a regular post-workout drink if you add a scoop of Garden of Life Raw Organic Chocolate Protein Powder.
On a cold day or after a swim, this can be a brilliantly warming drink, satisfying your sweet tooth while keeping you feeling full.
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Chocolate Protein Powder
- 700ml chocolate-flavoured almond milk
- 5 pitted Medjool dates
- Optional toppings: Chopped banana, chia seeds, raw cacao nibs
- Heat the almond milk on the hob for around five minutes – take care not to let it boil
- Pour the warm milk into your blender along with the other ingredients (check that your blender can tolerate hot liquids first)
- When smooth, pour into a glass
- Add your choice of toppings, or get straight stuck in and enjoy!