Forage Nut Mylk Bags
Our Nut Mylk / Sprouting bags are made with care by Catherine in Wellsford, New Zealand.
They are available in two sizes.
1 - One large and 2 - two standard sized bags. Each pack includes recipes.
How To Make Almond Mylk
1. Soak raw organic almonds for 18 hours in filtered water
2. Blend 1 rounded cup of soaked almonds and 2 cups of water in a high powered blender.
3. Strain through nut mylk/ seed bag and now it's ready to serve.
How To Sprout Seeds
1. Measure out appropriate amount of seed, visually inspect and remove any debris.
2. Rinse seed and place in sprout bag.
3. Soak seed in water in a bowl for appropriate time. Small seeds like alfalfa, broccoli, red cabbage and kale only need 4-6 hours while wheat, chickpeas and lentils can soak for 8-10 hours. ( Adding 3-5 drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract to the water helps to kill off any fungus or bacteria.)
4. Once soaked, rinse off the seeds and hang up over wash tub or sink out of direct sunlight.
5. Rinse seeds morning and night.
6. Once sprouted and at the desired height for consumption, empty into a large bowl.
7. Drain the sprouts in a sieve and place in a container with paper towels on the bottom and over the top of the sprouts which helps lengthen their life in the refrigerator.