Vegan Chocolate Pudding Written by Dr. Edward Group Founder - Global Healing
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 0 minutes!
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 3
- Food Processor
- Glass jars or containers
- 3 organic 7-inch bananas with just a few brown spots, peeled and cut into ½-inch slices
- ½ medium organic avocado, cut horizontally from the stem, peeled and pitted
- 4 tablespoons creamy, raw almond butter (for people with tree nut allergies, sunflower seed butter is a great alternative)
- 4½ tablespoons raw, organic, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan Crystal Salt or fine sea salt
- Blend all ingredients in your food processor on high until you’ve reached the desired consistency. Pause occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl to mix any rogue ingredients clinging to the walls of the bowl.
- Using your spatula to mitigate any spills, pour small servings of pudding into glass jars or containers.
- Chill pudding in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Eat within 24 hours for the best taste.
You Don't Have To Feel Guilty About This Indulgence
It’s hard to imagine something could replace pudding and still be good for you, but the potassium content in bananas offers support for your cardiovascular health. Potassium supports normal blood pressure by balancing your sodium-potassium ratio.
Potassium is also an electrolyte, which is what makes bananas a fantastic whole food substitute for sweetened, artificially-colored sports drinks. After your next run, reward yourself with this delicious pudding!