- 2 cups cashews
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup cashews soaked in water for 20 minutes then rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 10 pitted dates plus 3 prunes soaked in 1 cup of water for 1 hour
- zest of 1 lemon
- To make crust, process together salt, protein powder and cashews in a food processor for about 30 seconds.
- Add in coconut oil and maple syrup and process again until mixture sticks together then divide crust into 4 mini tart pans and press down until firmly set.
- To make filling, combine all filling ingredients in a high speed blender then blend until smooth and pour equal amount into each of the 4 crusts.
- To make the topping, blend together the soaked dates, prunes and water until you form a paste then mix together the paste and berries.
- Place equal amounts of berries on top of filling then top with lemon zest.