Scent Of Samadhi
- Experience the ONLY all-natural body deodorant that eliminates body odor by working with your natural body chemistry to create a long-lasting and captivating aroma unique to you - FOR BOTH MEN & WOMEN
- Purify your mind, body, and soul - Free yourself from the “Chemical Cocktails” found in the other deodorants and fragrances - NO aluminum, NO propylene glycol, NO parabens & NO phthalates - Guaranteed
- Deepen Your Moments Of Meditation And Calm Your “Monkey Mind” - Blended In The Ayurvedic Tradition, This Exclusive Blend Of Herbs And Oils Have Been Shown To Shift The Mind And Body Into A State Of Relaxation, Calm And Clarity. Ideal for yoga, meditation & bodywork.
HOW IT WORKS IS SIMPLE
- Using the provided Applicator, gently massage a tiny amount of the finely-milled body powder to your armpits, wrist or neck.
- As your body temperature rises and you begin to sweat, the moisture molecules bind with natural oils in the deodorant and activate themselves.
- That's it! Now savour the sense of wellbeing, positivity and confidence knowing Scent of Samadhi is working like magic with your body chemistry to create an uplifting, sensual scent that soothes the spirit and calms the mind.
Red & White Sandalwood - “The Battle Against Body Odor”
Prized for its long-lasting fragrance, it’s a wonderfully effective aid to help excessive sweating and eliminating bad body odors.
This naturally produced substance is also known for the relaxed aura which it creates. Sandalwood is also one of the most popular naturally found astringents in the world today. It can not only slow down the aging of theskin, but it is also extremely effective in reducing the amount of sweat and bad body odors which are released.
Tulsi Oil- "The Sacred Superherb"
With over 3000 years of use within the Ayurveda tradition, tulsi oil still reigns supreme - with scientific research now confirming its beneficial uses for your body and mind. This natural substance is extremely beneficial in soothing irritated skin, removing excess oil from the body, and even to prevent the sagging of skin with age. Another reason why Tulsi oil is popular is because of its use as an astringent. The essential oil can be used as a deodorizer and is extremely efficient in eliminating body odors.
Clove Oil- "Your Sanctuary from Stress"
Clove oil is a very important ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine. Everyone has heard of the benefits of clove for toothaches and conditioning hair, but did you know that clove oil can help with body odor too? Not only is the pungent smell of clove oil extremely effective against insects, but clove oil can even fight bacteria. Since it is bacteria present on the body which causes body odors, using clove oil regularly can act as an effective natural cure for bad smells.
Rose Oil - “Revitalize & Energize” Oil
Rose oil is full of compounds like Eugenol and Nerol which give it unique properties. The compounds which are present in rose oil are not only extremely effective in improving the overall mood of an individual but they also ensure that you are left feeling rejuvenated and smelling better!